Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Heyo Heyo it's a Kongo

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Heyo Heyo it's a Kongo

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hello Hello everyone-

Most people IRL call me Jesse- although I’d much rather be called Kerry as it’s the name I’ve been going by for the last about a year

I’m 20 years old and Transgendered – Male pronouns

My fursona’s name is Kongo: A Sabre-tooth Jackal/Akita/whatever hybrid, and I found this place through my room mate Wynn.

I spend most of my time playing video games, watching videos, and drawing!

I’m actually really quiet in social situations due to my anxiety so I typically don’t go out too too much.

I don’t own a fursuit but I’m hoping maybe someday down the line I will!

Uhm I’m not sure there’s anything else that interesting about me so I’ll just leave it as a hello to all c:

#23313 Quote
    Hello and welcome to MNFurs, Kongo!

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#23315 Quote
    Hi Kongo or Kerry! As a formerly anxiety prone person myself, welcome to MNFurs! Hopefully it’s not as bad as mine was when I first joined the group. I’d say you are already doing better than I was… I kind of just lurked and started attending events without saying anything at all.

You mentioned video games? Got a favorite system or a favorite game? I am currently thoroughly addicted to Bravely Default for the 3DS, though most of the games I typically play are for PC.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Aerak.
    #23319 Quote
    Hello Aerak c:

I was fully intent on lurking but Wynn is gonna take me along to the picnic.

As for gaming everything I play is PC wise- I don’t own game systems anymore. I feel like computer gaming is just a whole bunch easier considering how often my games and or systems would break down and I’d be running out to get a new copy. As for favorite game- hard to choose a few series I like replaying though would be: Bioshock, Half-Life, Dead Space. I really like first person shooters and tend to play more single-player oriented games so I don’t have to deal with people.

#23322 Quote
    Hello there Kongo. Glad Wynn brought you along here. Welcome! ^_^
    #23323 Quote
    Hello Kongo/Kerry. Its nice to meet you. I’m rina ^.^ i am the local lime green fennec 😀 i love cuddles and videogames. If you want to chat you can add me on skype as wyn (and most with a skype) have. Its savagerose92. Feel free to add me. maybe if you pc game we could play some games together or maybe even just chat. ^.^
    #23325 Quote
    Hi you dork.
    #23332 Quote
    Hello, Kerry/Kongo, and welcome to MNFurs! It’s cool to have another trans fur in the group! Maybe I’ll see you at the picnic.

I’m hoping to get more into PC gaming once I get a desktop. What little I’ve done on my laptop got me hooked!

#23334 Quote
    Hello and welcome, this grope if full of grate people so anxiety should not be a propbloum for long.
    #23339 Quote

Hello, Kerry/Kongo, and welcome to MNFurs! It’s cool to have another trans fur in the group! Maybe I’ll see you at the picnic.

I’m hoping to get more into PC gaming once I get a desktop. What little I’ve done on my laptop got me hooked!

In Trans* too, just FYI.  :3

#23343 Quote
    Hi Kongo! I look forward to meeting you soon. ^_^
    #23379 Quote
    Hi! My fursona is named Silverbane. At the moment I don’t own a fursuit, but I see myself as a gray wolf with a Robin Hood hat.

I’m 17 years old, turning 18 soon,  and I live in Avon, MN, about 25-30 minutes from St. Cloud. If other furries wish to meet, great!

I love doing drama for school, playing Assassins Creed III, reading, drawing, and watching movies.

Other than that, I love making new friends, all furries welcomed. I found out this site simply by google search of “furries Minnesota.” Other furries in the St. Cloud area, let’s talk

(Moonwalks) HEE-HEE!

#23410 Quote
    Lane, next time create a new topic for yourself ( it doesn’t hurt to be narcissistic 🙂 ).

But both of you welcome to the furs.

Kongo, welcome.  Love the fursona species mainly because its a very interesting mix.  Despite your anxiety I hope you still go to some events, we’re friendly and I hope it’ll help you meet other furs 🙂  Also, PC MASTER RACE! *high paw* I do like the FPS genre on PC mainly because I get more control and precision, hip fire headshots come more naturally.  But as of recent, haven’t been seeing much in that area  though.  I dabble with Warframe  more so now a days with the cooperative feel, and its free.  But I’m starting to feel the PC FPS genre is lacking this year for some odd reason.

Lane, welcome as well.  Judging from your age, I get the idea that you’re a highschool senior.  Am I right?  If so, what are your plans for college?  Stay in the area, or go somewhere else?  Also, we used to have St. Cloud meets, I’m trying to resurrect it.  (RIP Godfather’s pizza, you were fun)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.