Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hi everybody!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    I don’t know what to say, I’m new here and somewhat to the fandom in general..
    I don’t really have a fursona, but with any luck I’ll probably have one soon.
    I’m in Minneapolis. Since I was born the earth has been in this position relative to the sun 22 times.
    I’m fairly shy, so I’ll probably lurk around here for a while and occasionally make a comment.

That’s all I got at the moment…
    Your turn.

#21818 Quote
    Hello BrainSlug, and welcome to the MNFurs!
    I’m Patrick and I am the MNFurs quartermaster and I am hotel staff for our upcoming convention – Furry Migration.

If you’re looking to get out and meet people you should head on over to the bi-weekly fur-meet located at the Perkins in Hopkins. The next meet is on this Saturday. You can find more information here.

On the other paw, if you are looking to get involved in the MNFurs community you should head on over to the monthly Community Meeting. The Community Meeting is at 7pm on the 7th of each month, the location varies. The next one is at Culvers in St. Anthony.

If you have a moment you can help the group out by completing the MNFurs Community Census found here.

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#21820 Quote
    Thanks for the welcome. ^_^
    I don’t really know what to expect, but I’ll try to make a bi-weekly meet one of these times.
    I love conventions, so I’ll make an appearance there for sure. I’ll be at Detour too, so hopefully I’ll see a lot of you there as well.
    #21827 Quote
    Hello and welcome to MNFurs, BrainSlug!

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

Hopefully you can make it out to a meet.  The meets always have a good attendance…A lot of people do a lot of board and card games at various tables and some maybe are doing art or just simply socializing.  Start off by saying hi to a couple of people and see how it goes.  In time, you will make a friend or two if you keep at it.  =)

I see that you like conventions and cool, I will be at Anime Detour too.  Btw, do you have a fursuit?

Our Furry Migration convention is coming in September…I do hope you can make it !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#21835 Quote
    Hello and welcome Brainslug. Looking for word to running into you at the meets, and Detour,  this is going to be my first time.
    #21849 Quote

Hello and welcome to MNFurs, BrainSlug! Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you. *Paw shake* Hopefully you can make it out to a meet. The meets always have a good attendance…A lot of people do a lot of board and card games at various tables and some maybe are doing art or just simply socializing. Start off by saying hi to a couple of people and see how it goes. In time, you will make a friend or two if you keep at it. =) I see that you like conventions and cool, I will be at Anime Detour too. Btw, do you have a fursuit? Our Furry Migration convention is coming in September…I do hope you can make it ! ~ Drake M.

Cool, I’m excited.
    I don’t have a fursuit. A true tragedy.

#21850 Quote
    Welcome! *throws confetti*

I see you like manga from your icon. I do too! What manga is that from?

#21852 Quote

Welcome! *throws confetti* I see you like manga from your icon. I do too! What manga is that from?

Kill me baby.
    Yay! Another manga nerd!

#21853 Quote
    I haven’t heard of that one. We should talks about stuffs in the chat sometime.  😀
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.