Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hi I’m Betsy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hi there! My name is Betsy and I’m finally trying to connect to other furry people near me. I’m a college graduate trying to make new friends and do something creative. As far as fursona things, I’m still working on that but love foxes and fluffy tails. I’ve made 2 suits before in middle school and high school which were ridiculous at best but I’m exploring making another fox suit. Going to a meetup sounds intimidating but I think I’d like it if I knew what kind of people were there.
    #60339 Quote
    Hello and welcome! Your feelings are validated and understanding, but know there are a bunch of great people here and welcoming. Can’t wait to see your suits and what you can create.

Take care and welcome again,

MamaDragon

#60341 Quote
    Nice to meet you too, Mama Dragon!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX