Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hi, I'm Nef, and I'm a furry. The 1st step is admitting I have a problem :p

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hi, I'm Nef, and I'm a furry. The 1st step is admitting I have a problem :p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joking aside, I’m new, not just to these forums but also to the fandom in general. I followed for years, but didn’t develop a fursona, chat with other furs, or even tell a single other living soul I was a furry until a few months ago. Communing with other people who share the interest, even over the internet has already proven to be very rewarding and validating

In the fuzzyverse, I’m a mouse, I wear a fez, and I’m goofy as hell (that last one applies to me irl as well)

I’m thinking about coming to one of the meetups. Naturally I’m hesitant because being a furry has been a solo journey for most of my life, but I think it might be time to get acquainted with some other fuzzy people.

It’s fantastic to meet you all, much love and happiness,

-Nef

#23493 Quote
    Welcome to MN Furs! If you tried to post a picture, I don’t think it worked. O.o  It’ll be awesome to meet you sometime! I know the feeling of being super nervous because of being new to the fandom. Everyone I’ve met here so far has been nothing but nice to me though!
    #23497 Quote
    Hello and welcome, you are in a safe place now, looking forword to running into you some time
    #23510 Quote
    Hello Nef and welcome to MNFurs!

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

When you make it to one of our many bi-weekly meets, it will be fun to meet-n-greet.  If you need someone to talk to, just ask around for me.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#23513 Quote
    Welcome to the group Nef! The Picnic this upcoming sat is one of our large annual gatherings and would be a good place to meet our community members. We will also be hosting a variety of events catered to a smaller group throughout the summer. Keep your eye on our calander and front page for details. Hope to see you at some of our events!

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#23551 Quote
    Thank you all so much for the nice lovely warm welcome!

I forgot to mention, I found this site by googling, “Furries in MN” :p

#23553 Quote
    Google has led plenty to us. We’ve got the SEO locked down. 😛
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.