Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hi, I'm Zaros! I am looking for some fur friends!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hi, I'm Zaros! I am looking for some fur friends!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hi!

I’m Zaros, and my species is a wolf. I’ve been in the fandom for a little over a year now, and I think it’s about time that I start looking for some local friends around me. So, a little about myself: I’m a guy, I’m 17 years old, single, and I’m trying to teach myself art. I love working with STEM subjects, so I’m planning to go towards a job in the Computer Science industry, and hoping that I can get a minor in Digital Artwork.

I live in the Central Minnesota area, but will not disclose the actual city that I am living in. I am going to be attending Furry Migration in September, and I’m hoping that Lemonbrat will have my fursuit finished by then (I paid them off all the way back in November 2017…). I’m hoping to meet some more furs either around me or some that are attending FM, since I’m looking for some more buddies to hang out with at the convention.

I am very talkative and lovable online, but I can be a little shy and quiet in real life. I will give a bunch of hugs, because I honestly am a huge hugger online (and in real life with close friends). I’m bisexual, more lean towards males more. I have a Twitter here and a Steam profile here (it’s private for now), so feel free to talk to me there. I also have a Telegram and a Kik (ZarosTheFurry), so feel free to talk to me on either of those apps, as well. I also cosplay! Feel free to see my Link cosplay here: https://i.imgur.com/wfHj2ot.jpg

I have two more suits coming as well, but I won’t talk much about those until I get to meet others, first (they’re not sexual, I promise). I am absolutely looking forward to meeting some new MN friends, and I hope to hang out with a few furs!

Fun Fact: I actually have never seen a furry in real life (as in suiting).

Thanks for reading! I am VERY looking forward to meeting some new friends! Here is a picture of my fursona. You can find more art of him on my Steam and Twitter. Thanks! *gives you all a fluffy hug*

-Zaros

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Zaros.

*tackle hugs you*

#53419 Quote
    Welcome to the group, Zaros.
    #53425 Quote
    Hi hi! Welcome to the group! 😀 I live just north of the twin cities and i also have a lemonbrat suit! tho, its a premade partial and a very spur-of-the-moment purrchase. I’m also going to FM. If you ever wanna chat my telegram is @ReniMaul (o uo)/
    #53426 Quote
    hey my dude, welcome.

I live just a couple blocks away from where furry migration is held at I’m looking for some pals too in the area so hopefully I’ll be able to go to fm 🙂

#53645 Quote
    Hi Zaros, welcome to the community!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.