Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hiya!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hi there! I’m Evershire. =)

I currently live in Lino Lakes (near St. Paul/Minne)  and have been here for about 5ish months. I have been a part of the fandom since about 2000 -ish. I am probably one of the old furs, clocking in at 34, but lol, really never feel my age anyways.

I am a huge Doctor Who fan, and also quite addicted to Bob’s Burgers. I adore every one of the Elder Scrolls games as well as any of the Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon games. I love to read, and my favorite genre is historical fiction. I’m also a digital artist and have been drawing steadily since about 2001, and currently taking a small break in earning my degree in Digital Arts and Animation.

I’m also really horrible at introductions. D:

I do have an FA that I do regularly update: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/evershire/  (if links aren’t allowed in and introduction post, I do apologize)

I look forward to getting to know you all! =)

#21642 Quote
    Good to meet you! Been up in Lino Lakes a couple times on bikes rides as the trails up to and around there are lovely. :3 I can second all your interests, good choices hehe. Able to make it to any of our meets/events?
    #21643 Quote
    It is good to meet you too! It is really pretty over here, can’t complain. 🙂

Whoot! Glad to know someone else likes what I do. XD

Sadly probably not. My current bf has something against the MN fur group.  He was a member a while back and kind of forbids me to interact with anyone offline. Not sure if I’d ever be able to convince him to let me go to any, though I would really love to.

#21644 Quote
    Wow that’s a weird situation. Forbidden from seeing a hundred+ people because he has a grudge against a handful of us? Especially sad as the group is constantly growing and changing and every meet has lots of people. I’ve only been involved a year myself, bet I don’t even know him.

nontheless welcome! I look forward to getting to know you more. 🙂

#21645 Quote
    Yeah it just really doesn’t make any sense to me, but don’t want to argue with him because I’m not quite sure how he’ll react. It was something that happened about a year and a half ago.

Thank you so much for the welcome and I look forward to getting to know you as well!

#21647 Quote
    Nice to meet you, Evershire!

Hope to chat with you a bit more sometime.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#21648 Quote
    Likewise and heheh I shall be lurking about. 🙂  If you have skype,  I am Flayari there.
    #21649 Quote
    Well, welcome to the group.  I do hope you get a chance to go to any meet or picnic.  I have no idea why your boyfriend would forbid you from meeting with any of us.  Very peculiar, but I hope the grudge fades none the less.  Anyways, hope to see you around on the forums, on the chat.  I’m all for fun, and bacon.

Also, Elder Scrolls is how I rolls 😛 (except online…sadly)

#21653 Quote
    level 40 khajiit saying hello for Skyrim =^v^=.  welcome, I hope your Bf gets over it, looking forword to talking on chat, well have a good one.
    #21655 Quote

Well, welcome to the group. I do hope you get a chance to go to any meet or picnic. I have no idea why your boyfriend would forbid you from meeting with any of us. Very peculiar, but I hope the grudge fades none the less. Anyways, hope to see you around on the forums, on the chat. I’m all for fun, and bacon. Also, Elder Scrolls is how I rolls :P (except online…sadly)

Thank you so much and I hope so too. :/ Some bad beef about his ex hanging around too many male furs and he thought she was cheating on him. Or at least that’s what I’ve gotten out of it. It really does suck as I’d rather have fur/artist friends than ones that aren’t. Just easier for me to get along with.

Oh you shall and I might pop into the chat if I’m not too shy. XD  Mmmm bacon and WHOOT! Ooh haven’t tried the online one, that might be a bit scary. XD

@Legofox  oooh very nice! 🙂  I hope he does too. ;;  I look forward to it as well and you too! 🙂

#21665 Quote
    Well howdy doo!
    Elder Scrolls and Harvest Moon…Makes me want to play A Wonderful Life now. But I forgot it when I moved ;-;
    Glad to have you here! Hope to chitter chat with you someday :>
    #21668 Quote
    “Some bad beef about his ex hanging around too many male furs and he thought she was cheating on him.” Gotta be honest that’s really insecure of him and concerning that your social opportunities are limited because he gets jealous. Not your fault furry is overly represented by men. Besides a bunch of us are gay anyway. 😛
    #21674 Quote
    Welcome!  Do you like any Jrpgs other than animal crossing and Harvest Moon?
    #21688 Quote
    I’m a fan of Elderscrolls games too! Though not a fan of what they do to my computers – especially Morrowind at the time. That game (pc version) had so many memory leaks and glitches. Overall though, even though Skyrim is awesome, I think I played Morrowind a whole lot longer. I think I was playing Morrowind off and on all throughout high school. Or maybe middleschool. I forget (it’s a really long time ago!)

Welcome to the group. Btw, 34 is not THAT old. Having said that though, I’m a year away from turning 30, and when I do, I’m going to be ancient…. so I guess by comparison you are THAT old. Sorry. =P

#21698 Quote
    Well go me in forgetting to pop back in here for a day. ;;

It is really nice to meet all of you! =)  One of these days I hope to meet y’all in person. XD  Yes, Elderscrolls hands down is one of my favorite series. I could spend days just wandering around doing little side quests. :3    I actually really haven’t found any other Jrpgs that I like, but am always open to suggestions, and I will actually have to look into A Wonderful Life. 🙂

Ahahah yeah, the furry fandom is kind of like that sadly, not a lot of us chicks around. XD

NUUU now I do feel old. XD j/k

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.