Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hmm, such plans

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Hmm, such plans

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hello MNFurs community!

A couple of weeks back, I went on an small fursuit romp through Carroll’s Woods Park (pics on my FA).  I had a lot of fun with it and I want to do it again, but with more suiters.  So I have a question for you.

Anyone interested in doing a fursuit romp somewhere in the metro?

If I do this, I am thinking this will be an August thing as July is starting to slowly fill with other events.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#10964 Quote
    Well all I have is my ugly Mark II, which you’ve seen. MK III is in planning but I don’t know how long it will be until construction begins let alone when it will be finished. All that being said… Sure that sounds fun and you know I’m always up for doin stuff, assuming my schedule allows it.
    #10968 Quote
    I’m totally down for this, if my schedule allows :)
    #10971 Quote
    Thanks you two for your feedback.

Come on all of you fursuiters.  This is a chance to get out and be silly…Fuzzy also.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#10972 Quote
    Only concern with August would be the potential for it to be horribly hot and humid out (which doesn’t bode well for many suiters.)  If this goes on, we’ll have to make sure people have plenty of water/powerade/gatorade.  Otherwise is looking like I can probably do it provided nothing else arises for me.
    #10973 Quote

@Innouva said:
    Only concern with August would be the potential for it to be horribly hot and humid out (which doesn’t bode well for many suiters.)  If this goes on, we’ll have to make sure people have plenty of water/powerade/gatorade.  Otherwise is looking like I can probably do it provided nothing else arises for me.

Yes, if I decide to run with this, I plan to make sure that this is a high priority during logistics.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#10974 Quote
    raised paw, I would like to join in.
    #10979 Quote
    You know I’m down Drake! And hydration hopefully won’t be an issue for me as I recently bought a camelbak for this very reason. I’ll also bring a camera for shenanigans again XD 
    #10980 Quote
    More details coming soon !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#10981 Quote
    You tease!
    #10982 Quote
    There is a park I am gathering some info from.  Post in the Events thread soon.  I am also thinking this will be sometime mid-August…Avoiding September for other reasons (ex. Fall Picnic).

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.