Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Holiday Party Reminders!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hey there!  The Holiday Party is soon to be around the corner and with that I have some final reminders for everyone! For anyone doing public skating
    [See the full post at: Holiday Party Reminders!]
    #50593 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  The Holiday is tomorrow along with public ice skating before for those that want to join.  Please remember to review the final updates in the above post.  Also included in the reminders are other ways to contact me quick for last-minute questions/concerns that arise.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#50611 Quote
    – ALRIGHT EVERYONE! –

Alright everyone!  Tomorrow morning I am going to be doing a lot of packing and will not be by my computer much except for waking up with my morning coffee.  Please remember to review all of my final reminders in the first post.  Most of you know me and know how to contact me, but for those that do not and have questions/concerns before the party, you can ping me on Twitter and Telegram.  I will be watching my phone closely during packing, travel time, & throughout skating.

Tomorrow at noon I will be doing public skating with others from 12:00 to around 1:20-1:30.  Then I will be in our room doing load-in.

All of that said, I look forward to seeing you all at the Holiday Party!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.