Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Holiday Party Thank You –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  The party is over and this marks another successful year for the Holiday Party!  I hope that you all made it home safely after coming out and having fun with us.  I did not get a head count for attendance, but there was a lot of people there tonight.  If there is any item(s) you may have lost, do not worry as we will have a lost & found thread created soon then we can list what items were left behind.

First off I want to thank YOU the community for coming out and making the party fun.  It’s all of you that help make these events successful.

Next I want to thank my second in command Twisted for working with me before and during the party.  We bounced a lot of ideas and scenarios off each other and this made me not pull all my hair out so thank you again Twisted.

Next I want to thank Ifus for creating all of the wonderful artwork for the canvas raffle and badges…Simply amazing work!

Next I want to thank everyone who was at our information table.  These people include Dei, Aerak, Jac, & anyone else I may have missed who also assisted.  Their assistance in taking donations, printing off badges, merchandise sales, & other tasks are greatly appreciated.

Next I want to thank Cybergarou and Flip for handling questions and everything on the Werecamp side.

Next up I want to thank everyone with our Photography team for setting up and handling the photo shoot and group photo.  Everyone from Yarrick, Kehmet, Euro, & anyone else I missed, thanks again!

Next up I want to thank Aerak and Twisted for stepping in and handling the gift exchange.  Original person Snow who runs this could not make it due to an illness and he was missed.  It went on for about an hour and 15-20 minutes and looked and sounded like everyone was having a great time.

Next I want to thank any who stepped up and volunteered at the party.  This goes from before the party to post-party teardown.  These efforts include trash pickup, table/chair organization, and others tasks.  Volunteers are what helps us get tasks done and help keep us going.

With 2020 kicking off we will be slowly but gradually looking for a new venue to host the 2021 Holiday Party.  The Oval is simply getting too small for us as our holiday parties grow in attendance each year.  Next year we will have something different and will also be changing some formats around too.

That being said, see everyone in 2021 for the next Holiday Party!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.