Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hotel Room (filled)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hey there everyone, my name is Hiccupby:http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hiccupby/  and I’m heading down to Furry Migration to participate in the Artists Alley and Art Show. I have a Single King bed street-room reserved for Friday to Monday and am hoping I can find at least one other person to share it with in order to reduce the cost. Since it is a single room the maximum number I’m comfortable sharing it with is 3 other people.  I realize having only one bed is awkward and honestly I have no issue with taking the floor or getting a trundle bed so any guest(s) can take the bed without having to share it with a stranger. When I’m not at the Artists alley I’ll be on the con space or in the room relaxing and working on my commissions, so I’m not looking to have any wild room parties or anything like that. Please reply here, email me at [email protected], or dm me on my twitter: https://twitter.com/WyomingWeasel if you’re interested. I’ll need to know your name so I can let the hotel know to give you a key and a phone number I can get in touch with you. Thanks!

edit: Hey everyone, it looks like I have my room filled up, thank you!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Hiccupby. Reason: edit to fix links
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Hiccupby.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.