Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

How did I miss this?!?

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs How did I miss this?!?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hi all,

I found out about your group through the article published recently in the City Pages. I wasn’t sure which shocked me more — an article that wasn’t bashing the furry fandom, or that I’d missed finding this group for this long! I’ve had several different online presences over the years in a variety of forums (most of which I stopped checking long ago, alas), have attended both Anthrocon (2002), Mephit Furmeet (2003) and Califur (2004, 2005). Yeah, I know those were a while ago. I’m married now and have this thing called a house. They eat things. Expensive things, like chimney repair services.

I’ve been a kind of shadowy member of the furry community since the late 90’s when I was in college. I’ve spent a decent amount of time browsing through FurAffinity, the remnants of the VCL, and more webcomics than is probably healthy. I’ve been on both FurryMUCK and Tapestries (no active accounts on either currently) and have too many hobbies to list.

I’m also a writer.

I’ve got two FurAffinity accounts. For my PG 13 stuff (most of which is pics of my wargaming stuff and model trains, I admit) on FA, my username is Pflarrian. For my … shall we say less than PG 13 stuff, I keep that on FA under the username Felarr_Lenasi.  Some of my older furry PG 13 writings got published recently as a novel, available online or at the Source Comics and Games.

…and anyone who knows me will tell you that I tend to babble when I’m nervous.

• Scribonius the Seer
    #48368 Quote
    Well welcome to the group Scribonius!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#48376 Quote
    Welcome welcome!

Im a total trash mammal.

#48380 Quote
    City Pages has published several videos about our group, and we also have had an article in the Star Tribune. All of the times it has been very positive.

Welcome to MNFurs! Hope to see you at one of our events! 🙂

#48382 Quote
    Hey there and welcome to the fun community of MNFurs!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

As Aerak said, I hope to see you at some of our upcoming events and metro meets!  🙂

I am also part of the MNFurs staff so please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.