Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Howdy!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hello all!

I’m Ivy, or Ezekiel/Zeke if I’m in fursuit, and you can call me by either name if you’d like to. I’m a younger fur (I’ll be 17 in June), and have been in the fandom for a few years now.

I recently started fursuiting after I bought my first suit, who’s an orange, brown, and white cat named Ezekiel, or Zeke. I have yet to fursuit in places other than my yard, but I hope to change that soon by going to some meet-ups.

I’m also an artist, but have yet to do much digital art other than coloring line arts and bases. With traditional art, I’m more experienced.

Some of my hobbies include listening to music, spending time with my pets or outside, making art, crocheting, sewing, reading, attempting to skateboard, and snowboarding (though I haven’t gone in a couple years, which I hope to change this winter). I’m hoping to buy a longboard soon. I do live on a dirt road, however, in a more rural/ish part of my city, so I’d likely have to go closer to the more suburban parts of town.

I have many pets, including an Australian shepherd, two leopard geckos, a bearded dragon, fish, a couple snails, chickens, turtles, and a canary named Nugget. I may or may not get a service dog eventually.

Well, that’s all for now!

Feel free to ask questions if you choose to do so. Or message me, if you’d like. I’d love to make some friends within the fandom!

#59094 Quote
    Hello and welcome Zeke!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.