Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Howdy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hi there! I’ve been a furry for almost 10 years now, though I kinda have been inactive up until recently because of my move to Minnesota. I’m originally from the East Coast, but I’ve lived in downtown Minneapolis for a couple years now, and joined MN Furs because I reeeaaally want to get more involved in the fandom and hopefully make some friends in the area!

I’m a 26 year old currently, and I love art, video games, board games, beer, walking, fursuiting (just got one!), and animals (obviously, haha). I also love furry conventions, so Furry Migration will potentially be great to help me get my feet back in the water. (Not to mention it’s just down the street.) Would love to meet some people so if you’re in the area or just wanna say hey feel free to reach out!

I haven’t been to any meets, but would really like to go to some nearby. Just nervous about not knowing anyone yet, hah. Hopefully that’ll change though. 🙂

#59665 Quote
    Welcome! I can say hello at migration if you’d like! 😀
    #59667 Quote
    Yeah! Pretty sure I’ll be going this time. 🙂
    #59669 Quote
    Hi and welcome! What games are currently your favorite? Also don’t be afraid to say hi at Migration

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.