Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Howdy! :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hello! I’m a chill, queer, witchy, positive dude who’s pretty new to the community. I was a furry when I was younger, then fell down the blackhole of video game/anime/Homestuck fandoms. Now here I am again, some cute chubby OCs have brought me back 😛

A bit about me— I’m 31, I’ve lived in Saint Paul for years, and I can’t wait for spring <3 Autumn is my favorite season, but there’s something so special about watching winter slowly fade away… then come back, then melt again, haha. I WFH as a technical support engineer for a payroll company, which is a challenging job, but I really like it.

Creating art is what I love! I draw traditionally and digitally, and am a lead artist for a fantasy toy company. I also write, cross-stitch, practice the guitar, and play video games. I also have a very cute shiba inu who takes up a lot of my time lol he’s a high-maintance boy. I’d definitely bring him to meet ups if I could, he’s very good and he brings a lot of people joy! ^^ Ask if you’d like to see pics of him!

I’m lookin’ for whatever— I always just go with the flow~ Excited to meet people and talk about our favorite things!

Pronouns: They/them or she/her

#60984 Quote
    Welcome! :3

I love furries and I’m looking for young furs like me! :3

#60985 Quote
    Nice to meet you and welcome. Im always up for pet pictures and can’t wait to see your fur baby. Whats your pups name? Shebas are awesome doggos.

Take care and I agree autum is the best time hehe

MamaDragon

#60988 Quote
    Thank you guys for the welcoming <3 His name is Hachiko and he’s 8, can’t believe I’ve had him that long. We just ordered one of those dog-talking buttons so we’re going to have a lot of fun learning that!
    #61022 Quote
    Hello and welcome Kieridae!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.