Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Howdy!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yo I guess I’m new here. I don’t exactly live in Minnesota but I’m about a hour-two hours away near downing Wisconsin. It’s a village (literally) of like 300 people, majority of which are farmers so no furries in sight. I joined on here cause I’m hoping to make new furry friends and get to meet new people. I do have a little social anxiety and am a little awkward to talk to I guess. I love drawing, I like to think of myself as a crafty person and am currently making my own fursuit. I spend a lot of time watching youtube and playing video games. I have a cat and two mice which I love dearly, feel free to ask me about them anytime and I’ll word vomit at you all about them. :3 I have a tendency to repeat myself or retell stories and also once you do get me talking I share the randomist stories of stuff that’s happened. I also ramble a lot and get distracted easily. I have links of other ways to talk and chill with me on my profile so feel free to check that out. Again cause of anxiety I mostly don’t jump in and talk to someone unless they message me first cause I feel like I’m a bother sometimes. :/
    #48397 Quote
    Welcome welcome!!!

Im a total trash mammal.

#48399 Quote
    Hi there Ajax and welcome to MNFurs!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

I am part of the MNFurs staff so please let me know if you need anything as well as answering any questions/concerns!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#48402 Quote
    Hmm. A community of 300 farmers? We have more people than that in our community. Perhaps we should all take over a town somewhere. XD

It’s nice to meet you. I’m Aerak – another one of the fuzzy critters that helps keep the lights on around here. I used to have social anxiety, now I just have anxiety. It’s an upgrade! I think? =P

Do you have any work in progress pictures of the fursuit you’re building. I make fursuits myself and I always love seeing what others are doing. =)

#48415 Quote
    Welcome to the community Ajax!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.