Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

I need a place to live.

Home Forums Regional Discussions Minnesota Metro – Twin Cities I need a place to live.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heya my name is Toffee. I’m new to the area and I have a job around here too, I’m in personal situation where I need to move out before the 6th of January and I could use help. I do plan on paying rent even though I’m broke till my first check. I own a car to help with errands, I don’t mind doing chores to help out and I love providing company. I own two tanks, one houses my gecko and the other my hermit crabs. I would need help moving my dresser and I do have tv and bins. My hobbies are gaming on Xbox, watching anime, horror movies and play yugioh. If you’re interested please message me @Sleepy_boi on telegram, @ToffeeTheYak on Twitter or [email protected] for my email.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.