Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

in search of: crew members for fursuit videoshoot

Home Forums General Discussions Fursuiting in search of: crew members for fursuit videoshoot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

i figured i’d make this post here since it’s the local group and i’ve exhausted all other options, but! as the title reads, i’m looking for 1 or 2 willing folks to assist in a videoshoot for a fursuit. my only preferred prerequisites are decent knowledge of how to operate a camera (the camera in question being fairly cheap, but still) and simply being able to deliver a few convincing lines of dialogue. nothing, like, theatre-kid level or all that. i don’t think the average person would have to go too far out of character.

so what about it?

• this shoot would be over the course of 1-2 days, preferably 1 since i don’t want to stay in a hotel room with a total stranger. but if it does have to be 1, be prepared to leave at 8-10am and return at midnight or past it. there’s A Lot of driving. most of it might even be driving.

why’s that?

•  the shoot would take place Up North, where the skinny pines grow. i have a map of a ton of possible locations if you’re curious; most of are along the upper i-35 corridor and north shore. but if you’re more knowledgeable about the area than i am, feel free to suggest some as well!
    • with that said, the furthest-away location on this map is 4 hours and change from where i am now, so… yea. i imagined i’d drive for most of it anyway to take the stress off you.

what would you need to do/bring?

• bring 2 outfits and anything else you might want. i’d recommend a water bottle, but i’ll get some disposable ones if not. i bought a big cooler for this, and you and i will both need a lot of hydration.
    • i’m preferably looking for someone who isn’t afraid of the dark or anything like that. that’s the setting for a few of the In-Suit shots.

what’s in it for you?

• i’ll pay for everything — food, fuel… lodging if it comes to that… and i might even pay you. my first thought was $100, as i’m crazy tight on money right now, saving ALL of it for housing, but if that sounds skimpy, feel free to negotiate! i just didn’t know whether i’d have people chomping at the bit for the chance or if i’d need to place an extra-high reward to persuade folks that this’d be worthwhile.

but that’s about it. i Will be vetting quite heavily as most who’ll see this are strangers, and if you are serious about taking on this project, i’ll send you the outline/script and my @ on telegram. i should also specify: these videos will be on social media, so if you aren’t OK with your likeness being on twitter, then this won’t be something you’ll wanna apply for.

thank you for your consideration! -h

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by haley.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by haley.
    #62467 Quote
    Hey!  I know this is more video-centric, but if you need a photographer for any needs for this project, let me know.

My Telegram is – @DrakeM

Thanks!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#62468 Quote
    i’ll send you a dm there soon! thank you!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.