Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Introduction

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    I am a young chick in an old body!!! <giggle>

I found this group through my son; he has been showing me pictures he has taken of you all for YEARS now. Last fall was the first event I came to.

I love cats, dogs, horses, well pretty much everything, but pigs (but the are cute when they are little).

I grew up on a farm and went to a one-room school for 6 years — “Little House on the Prairie” is not all it’s cracked up to be. <grin>

I guess if you want to know more — you can ask me! 🙂

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#24899 Quote
    Welcome Lady Amethyst to the community of MNFurs!

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24902 Quote
    Wondering when you would post an introduction on our Forums 🙂 Hopefully I’ll get to see you at the Picnic this upcoming weekend?

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#24919 Quote
    So does it need to be face to face? I am good with questions — I don’t always have answers — but I have a lot of years and experience behind me. 😉

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#24923 Quote
    Not at all.  You are more than welcome to post any inquiries here in your thread.

Ask away !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#58663 Quote
    Welcome!!
    #59097 Quote
    Older thread but welcome never the less, hello again Lady Amethyst!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.