Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Introduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hewwo, I’m Benny the coconut i’ve been in the fandom for two years! I love to game, read, and bike! I live in Duluth and i’m looking for other young furs my age! Still trying to figure out how to join the telegram group! If ya know how pls tell me :3 Well that’s me! 😀 – Benny The Coconut

Forgot to add! I found this group while going through google lol that was like three months ago and i finally decided to join the website! ^^

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Benny. Reason: Forgot to add how i found out about the website!

I love furries and I’m looking for young furs like me! :3

#60986 Quote
    Hey Benny,

Welcome! There is a youth group that does things ( hangouts, adventures, etc). My son belonged to it when he was a youth (he just turned 18 this last year). Great bunch of furs! I believe they have a telegram as you mentioned and maybe even a message board to chat. I know at fury migration they do.a lot of things in the youth room (crafts, movies, drawing, etc).

Hope you find your new furu friends!!

Take care,

MamaDragon

#60987 Quote
    I joined the telegram group a week ago! ^^

I love furries and I’m looking for young furs like me! :3

#61023 Quote
    Welcome to the community Benny!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.