Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Is Looking for Ride and Room to MFF

Home Forums Conventions Ride/Room Share for Midwest Fur Fest(MFF) Is Looking for Ride and Room to MFF

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hello.

Spidy here.

I was wondering if any fuzzbuts are driving to MFF and has an open car space for me. I have a small tote, head and tail that don’t fit in it, and a backpack. Willing to help pay for gas and snacks. If need I could possibly drive for a bit also.

I am from Cloquet (Duluth area), but if you are in the cities area I can drive down there. My car just wont make it to MFF and back.

While looking for a ride, I am also looking for a Room, at the con hotel.

Hopping to leave here Wednesday and leave there Monday.

Quick details about me Ill be 22 when the con comes, and I’m usually an introvert. I do not smoke or drink (maybe a little drink but nothing to excessive. I have my own suit and bringing a little fan with.

Any questions about me just ask. On here or Telegram.

Thank you! ^^

SpidyTheWolfy

#48362 Quote
    I do have a room at the Crowne Plaza which is in walking distance of the Furfest.  I live in the twin cities.  Maybe you could drive to my place than we can share my car to Chicago Thursday morning.  Please e-mail me to [email protected].  Thank you.

Inflatable Zebra

#48369 Quote
    Hey, if you happen to have spare room, I’d be interested too. I’ll have no problem paying for gas or anything else as well.
    #48370 Quote

I do have a room at the Crowne Plaza which is in walking distance of the Furfest. I live in the twin cities. Maybe you could drive to my place than we can share my car to Chicago Thursday morning. Please e-mail me to [email protected]. Thank you. Inflatable Zebra

I am looking at the map and it seems like a short walk and its mostly inside and a skywalk. I will get to the email soon. Just also seeing if there is any offers that are in the hotel itself.

SpidyTheWolfy

#48379 Quote
    Having stayed at the aloft I will say the walk  from any of the hotels isn’t bad at all. Also the other hotels might not seem as distant this year.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.