Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

It's Cold Outside

Home Forums General Discussions Writing It's Cold Outside

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    A wintery and jazzy love poem for everyone and that many can relate to 🙂

Jazz music is currently being composed for this from an old friend who writes music.  This poem will stay the way it is.  I am going to be rewriting this into a song format and will post here again when finished.

Inspired by the song, Little Jack Frost Get Lost by Seth MacFarlane (feat. Norah Jones)

Oh it’s cold outside so come here
    Let me ease your chills my dear
    Hold on tight as it feels so right
    It’s cold outside so come here

Let’s skip on through the snow
    A light snowball at me you throw
    You glow happily, let’s skip merrily
    Let’s both have fun in the snow

Let me build a snowman for you
    I’ll build another as that makes two
    They represent us and that is a plus
    Oh I’ll do anything for you

It’s cold outside so come close
    The warming love in you I engross
    Its winter’s love, no push comes to shove
    Oh it’s cold outside, let’s be close

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.