Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

It's Three Dee!

Home Forums General Discussions Artwork It's Three Dee!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    So as some of you know, we recently acquired a 3D printer at A New Hope Studio (aka our house in New Hope).  I’m confident we have it calibrated now, so if anyone would like anything 3D printed, give me a shout.  Currently we only have black PLA for material (we can print ABS and PETG, we just don’t have it on-paw).

Forewarning, I’m not great at 3D modeling just yet but if you have a 3D model you’d like printed, or a 2D illustration you’d just like extruded, let’s talk.

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Shoku.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.