Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Itsa me, Le Zoder~

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey, I’m Zodie~

After like 3 years of actually going to and knowing about Furry Migration, I’m actually making an account here ;V
    I don’t consider myself a furry or part of the fandom, but I am a professional artist and suit maker, and I’m a p avid fursuiter.

I’m a horrible ice monster who loves tacos, air conditioning, walk in fridges, power metal, cheesy 80’s glam/hair metal and tasty vaporwave goodness.

My first con was actually FM ’14, but I’ve also been to FM ’16 and TFF ’17. I am going to FM this year, too. I like going to cons so I can be my monster self and to see my friends :v

I actually live in Wyoming (yes, it’s actually a state), and my good friend Jacek introduced me to Minnesota and now I’m actually considering moving in the future.

I’m not super friendly and I’m not for everyone, but my Telegram is usually open, though I may not get to it right away because I’m probably sewing or burning myself with a glue gun somewhere

#48949 Quote
    Hello welcome welcome!

Im a total trash mammal.

#48951 Quote
    Well if you’re an ice monster you’ll fit in just fine in MN. Hope to see you at FM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.