Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– January/February Snowy Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – January/February Snowy Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  It’s this fox again with another discussion thread.  So, with all of the fluffy white snow on the ground who wants to have a fun-filled snow fursuit romp next month or February?  More questions are below!

Want to have this in January or February?

Want to have it on a Saturday or Sunday?

Early afternoon or later afternoon?

Discuss, discuss, discuss!  😀

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Missed a letter in my thread topic!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#45844 Quote
    Sounds fun. Details?

~ YellowEars

#45845 Quote

Sounds fun. Details?

I do not have any set details yet, this is simply a discussion thread as I posted some questions above.

Thanks!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#45847 Quote
    for me personally feb would work better as well as later in the afternoon at least past 12. i would come as a handler for sure wont have my suit tell like this time next year prob xD
    #45849 Quote
    Sounds like fun! Personally I’d prefer if it were in February in the later afternoon. Saturday or Sunday, either one.

Any ideas as to where it would be?

#45851 Quote
    Kiba, thanks for your input!

Any ideas as to where it would be?

Honestly not sure yet, but I will think of something soon!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45852 Quote
    From the choices above, I would vote for a late afternoon event on a Sunday in January.  I think it sounds fun!
    #45853 Quote
    Yes, please.

I think February would work better.

My only suggestion would be if we’re looking for snow, go somewhere other than mills ruins, as that’s all bridges and walkways which are cleared of all snow.

Somewhere with a decent amount of clear trails, but also hills or flats of uncleared snow off the path

#45854 Quote
    Thanks for your input Angus!

My only suggestion would be if we’re looking for snow, go somewhere other than mills ruins, as that’s all bridges and walkways which are cleared of all snow. Somewhere with a decent amount of clear trails, but also hills or flats of uncleared snow off the path

Yep agreed, Mill Ruins is not on the list for this romp.  I will be looking at locations that are bigger and have more areas of untouched/unmoved snow.  I am also open to suggestions if you run across any!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45858 Quote
    That sounds really really fun!

#45882 Quote
    Well the best time for me would be a Sunday afternoon, though I’d have to skip Iaido to go to it but that’s the only set time off I have.

Although for whatever reason I’ve been tending to get Saturdays off lately so that potentially works too.

I’m voting for February, to give me time to work on my new ultra secret fursuit project =3

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#45889 Quote

I’m voting for February, to give me time to work on my new ultra secret fursuit project =3

Thanks for the input Snow!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45891 Quote
    Though now I think about it, I might not be able to complete it until after tax time anyway ^.^

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#45948 Quote
    February sounds good! keep me posted!

#45962 Quote

February sounds good! keep me posted!

Yep, more details soon!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.