Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

June 7th Community Meeting

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times June 7th Community Meeting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The next MNFurs open forum community meeting is being held at Perkins in Hopkins on Saturday, June 7th at 4pm before the MNFurs bi-weekly meet.

[See the full post at: https://www.mnfurs.org/MNFurs_Talk/mnfurs/june-7th-community-meeting/]

#24152 Quote
    Questions:
    Who is moderator?
    Do we have extra “discussion topic” this month?
    Do we have link to agenda or ability to add to it?
    #24155 Quote
    1. The moderator was going to be Ridayah but I believe he needs to sit it out because of a conflict with the Brony con that weekend. That makes me the backup moderator unless you or someone else wants to step up for it?

2. I’m leaning towards “no” from the standpoint that it is going to be loud and crowded and it will spill into the meet. Having it run an hour for “Business” from 4 to 5 is going to be all that will work out. Farelle offered to do an Art panel at a future community meeting but I never got a confirmation from her. Am going to suggest the July community meeting (which may get moved later as its right now the day after Convergence/ AC)

3. Agenda is not up yet no. Typically we post those a few day before… which yes means it should be up soon. I’ll see about working on it tomorrow. I will probably reply to this thread with it. If you have something to add, please feel free to reply here.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#24162 Quote
    Quick question…Are we doing a TinyChat broadcast this time around?

Inquiring because a while back Pat confirmed he will not be at this month’s meeting and I said I would cover.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24193 Quote
    Okay, so I confirmed that we are going to do TinyChat…Next question.

Does anyone have a hot spot we can use for the duration of tomorrow’s meeting?

The wi-fi at Perkins is not the best…

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24194 Quote
    Here is the Agenda. Sorry for the delay in posting this:

Moderator: Yarrick (fallback)

Old Business

-Introductions – tell us something true and untrue about yourself
    -Fursuit Photography Safari recap – Yarrick
    -Pride update – Legonnare
    -Summer Picnic Update – Ridayah (will recap from notes)
    -Other old Business

Department updates

-Community Update/ Events – Yarrick/Ringer/Drake
    -BoD update – (BoD member present)
    -Web – Kurst
    -Convention – Kellic

10 Min Break

New Business

-How to Train your Dragon 2 – Kellic
    -MNFurs Minnesota Zoo outing – Yarrick
    -Open Floor for New Business in the Community
    -Potential Date Conflict: Re-schedule July Community meeting?
    -Moderator for next community meeting
    -Panelist for next community meeting (none at this one due to the Perkins Meet following)

Enjoy the rest of the Perkins meet! Have food! Fun! Play games and draw 🙂

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.