Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– June Bowling Update –

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic – June Bowling Update –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, Drake here…As an FYI to everyone, that will be no community bowling for June as I did not have the bandwidth to set it up.  We are also getting close to end of this month.

That being said, I am going to setup a fursuit romp towards the end of June.  I plan on doing a mulligan with my Lebanon Hills romp I was going to do last month, but got rained out.

More details on this sooooon! 🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#41457 Quote
    Romp sounds fun, can’t wait to hear more details!!!

#41461 Quote
    Wellll, I am sorry for being late about getting this out here, but I did check into the two local bowling allies, and they have not problems with us.  The first on is in South St. Paul on Concord Avenue.  Easy access and all.  http://www.mattieslanes.com/   [email protected]   And I did ask about the costume aspect and I quote the clerk here; “BRING IT ON!”  Apparently they have regular groups in costume there.

The second is not far south in Inver Grove Heights, http://dracspub.com/  http://dracspub.com/contact-us/2526017  Again, easy access and parking.  A plus they also have three volley ball courts, outside of course.  Plus a grill and such as well.  And yet again they had not problem with the costume matter!!

#41470 Quote
    Oh awesome, thank you for the information Mephit.  I am definitely going to check this place out.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#41471 Quote

Romp sounds fun, can’t wait to hear more details!!!

Indeed, I will have the official thread up sometime this week or next week!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41478 Quote
    Mephit – I sent off an e-mail to the manager with Matties Lanes.  I hope to hear back from them within the next day or two.  I really hope we can work out a deal with them.  Thanks again for the information!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41490 Quote
    I’ve never been to a romp before.. I’m curious in attending one soon!
    #41500 Quote

I’ve never been to a romp before.. I’m curious in attending one soon!

The romps are a lot of fun.  While being with other suiters it’s a great opportunity to frolic outdoors and be fuzzy…Plus get photos of you.  XP

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41502 Quote
    Did you contact the Dracs pub as well?  Check out their website about the facilities.
    #41504 Quote

Did you contact the Dracs pub as well? Check out their website about the facilities.

Not yet, but I can send off a similar e-mail like I did with the other bowling alley.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41518 Quote
    – NEW INFORMATION –

I have some leads on a bowling alley in St. Paul…Might be scheduling with them too.

More details sooooon!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41521 Quote
    That would nice for me, because since most of the other times, the fursuit bowling events are in cites that are hard to reach by bus, it will be nice to go to one that I can reach.
    #41530 Quote

That would nice for me, because since most of the other times, the fursuit bowling events are in cites that are hard to reach by bus, it will be nice to go to one that I can reach.

Yeah, it’s always a challenge to find bowling alleys in the metro that have potential.  I was told about this venue from another community member and after talking with one of the managers this place made my ears perk up in excitement.  Hopefully your availability works out with this and you can come out.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41532 Quote
    Believe me, I’ve been meaning to try to get some more friends in the community other than my sister. I’ll definitely try to go once there’s a set date and time.
    #41859 Quote
    I haven’t been bowling for a while so this sounds like a lot of fun 😛

“ everything that is beautiful people want to break, and you are beautiful I’m afraid “ - Nicole dollaganger

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.