Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– June Community Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – June Community Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE –

Hey there, Events fox here!  Hmm, what do you think, June community fursuit romp?

Yes?  No?  Saturday?  Sunday?  Early or late afternoon? 

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#56130 Quote
    Sunday might be a good idea. Some people work Saturdays, and I think it’s more common for people to have at least Sunday off.
    #56137 Quote

Sunday might be a good idea. Some people work Saturdays, and I think it’s more common for people to have at least Sunday off.

Thank you for the input!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#56138 Quote
    I agree that Sundays are probably a reliable choice, especially if done later in the afternoon.
    #56151 Quote
    – UPDATE –

As an update, going to try and do this next month sometime.  Due to some personal life tasks on my end my June is going to be full.  If someone else wants to try and run one though don’t forget to check out my Planning & Hosting 101 guide listed here.  🙂

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: I cannot type

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.