Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

June Community Fursuit Romp

Home Forums Events June Community Fursuit Romp

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    I will try to be in attendance, but I will go as a handler for those who need one.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#52542 Quote

So, this may seem like a dumb question, but i want to make sure: We are able to partake in this event even if we don’t own a fursuit, right?

Oh man, I really hope so, since I don’t own one, and taking photos would be pretty darn hard to do if I did.

#52543 Quote
    Poetry Ninja – Cool, hope to see you there!

GMZilla – Of course, this is open to all of our community members.  Having a fursuit is optional and NOT a requirement.  I hope you are able to come out and have some fun 😀

Vincent – This is a common inquiry for romps.  Whether in fursuit, no fursuit, just ears/tail, cosplay attire, whatever suits you of course 🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#52544 Quote
    Glad to hear. I should also note that I will be bringing a notebook to have any furs who want photos sent to them to write their emails.

If, by any chance, there’s an easier way to show any I take at this or any other events (including Furry Migration) thank linking them, please let me know, Drake, especially if you would like to use them for any promotional material or what-have-you. =3

I should note that I did send an email via the Contact Us page over a week or so ago, but never got a response, hence my bringing it up here.

#52546 Quote

by any chance, there’s an easier way to show any I take at this or any other events (including Furry Migration) thank linking them, please let me know, Drake, especially if you would like to use them for any promotional material or what-have-you. =3

Many people do photo dumps in Flickr, Tumblr, and elsewhere and link here (I link my Flickr galleries here).  All comes down to personal choice in what you want to do.

Noted on your photos, we can always converse about this more too.  Thanks Vincent!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#52549 Quote
    Yes, for sure, especially since you’ll be at the romp. I’ll also try to remember to bring a pen and paper to write down emails of anyone that wants them (I’d put them into my phone, but I tend to do better with a physical note) too. Look forward to seeing you there, Drake! ^.-.^
    #52550 Quote
    Expect to see me there unless something comes up that would prevent it.

Equality, not superiority

#52551 Quote
    There’s some sort of conspiracy to always have these fursuit romps during Furry Migration meetings. =P
    #52552 Quote
    Vincent – Yeah same here, see you tomorrow! 😀

Rascal – Cool cool

Aerak – Shh…=p

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#52559 Quote
    Hi! My friend GMZilla invited me to this group, and I’m new to the community. We’ll both be carpooling and plan on being there just a little after 4pm. Sorry for the short notice! I’m excited to meet folks and jump in!

Commission Email: [email protected]

#52575 Quote
    I am sorry if this is too short notice, but I noticed that the weather is not looking to friendly for us. Is there a chance of cancelation or have you romped around in suit during a rain storm?

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#52577 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

As of right now the romp is still on.  I am going to be watching the weather closely and if the radar looks like it’s going to be bad (ex. thunderstorms) then I am going to cancel it.

A little bit of rain is not going to effect this though.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#52579 Quote

Hi! My friend GMZilla invited me to this group, and I’m new to the community. We’ll both be carpooling and plan on being there just a little after 4pm. Sorry for the short notice! I’m excited to meet folks and jump in!

Hey there Cade!

With you arriving later in the afternoon we will probably still be out and about.  When you arrive, make your way towards the stone arch bridge as you run into us eventually.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#52580 Quote
    Oh noo! It might rain today!
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Rikku.

~ YellowEars

#52582 Quote
    Update: I might be able to show up. Once again, as long as it doesn’t start pouring again.

Equality, not superiority

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.