Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Kid-friendly fur events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    My furry kid really wants to hang out with other furs, but I am not always clear which events are for all furs and which we should leave to the adults?

I noted, for example, that the Winter Romp clarified 18+.  Cool.  Wondering how I find out if the West Metro twice monthly meet at Perkins would be appropriate.  And, now, after seeing the MOA walk, am realizing that some events are not fur suit apporpriate??!! How can we make sure of when to arrive in furs and when to cone in our own skin.

Thanks

Patty (mom to Azzy, 11yo new fur )

#60444 Quote

hello…I have seen in events (of the past and romps) the event normally lists suits or no suits. There is also a youth group that is run too that has youth specific meets and outings as well (meaning more for the teens) Nova and Nan, typically run the youth group (they are awesome <3) best of luck to you and have fun! 

MamaDragon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.