Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Kiguel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    *profile under construction*

Hi my given name is Mike, but some know me as Kiguel, others as Kiggy, Lou, or as a mixture of the four. Just as  I have many names, I am also a person that wears many hats and displays many talents though experience. I am a person of action and integrity rather than words and spin. I am a friend, an Engineer, a Chemist, a Crafter, a tinker-er, a Manager… and perhaps your new Boardmemeber? (That last one is up to you!)

Some of you may have talked to me in the past or may have heard about me via my various roles in our community. Early in my assimilation into this fantastic community I had taken a stance of focusing on being a friend and companion to those within the family of MnFurs. I left the leadership burden for others; until that is quite Recently… about two years ago I took a leadership role in Furry Migration by leading the registration dept in 2015, 2016, and now 2017. I guess by leading Registration I had pulled myself further into the organizational leadership than I had expected. Now that I feel so heavily invested into the community of MnFurs I want to contribute even more to the community as a whole. So the natural step is to help the lead the community by serving on the MnFurs elected board.

I know I am offering not only my time but also my different mix of talents and relationships within the community to make this place an even better place to be.  Please help me make this happen!

Notes about self:

Always free for chats online and off (don’t feel shy, I take friendly conversations, serious matters, and complaints all in stride. I hope to be there to represent everyone)

Always 👍Hugs

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Jac.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by kiguel.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by kiguel.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.