Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Long time furry, first time caller

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Long time furry, first time caller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I’m Nicky. I’ve knowingly been a furry since 2007, but I haven’t made contact with the community until now.

I’m a 27YO software engineer just outside St. Paul. My interests include video games, VR, game dev, rock climbing, biking, sushi, and board games.

I heard about MN Furs quite recently from my ex, she wanted to know why none of my friends are furs. I guess I have always relied on meeting new people via friends of friends.

I used to be a fox, more recently I’ve been alternating between fox and raccoon.

#60515 Quote
    Hey Nicky!

Wow, a lot of our interests align and I got into the fandom roughly the same time, in 2007. I am south of the cities in the “Eagan” area.

30YO Software Engineer myself as well. I’ve been playing with Gamemaker (GM6 back when I started, GM:S now) but been getting into Godot for the past couple years. I also like climbing, I try to get to Vertical Endeavors once a month, but making that more frequent going into 2022.

We should chat / connect sometime.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by DrRaccoon.

Furry Migration Staff (Video Head & Digital Signage) & MNFurs President.

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#60520 Quote
    Hi DrRaccoon!

Nice! I guess I should say I am just east of St. Paul.

I got into gamemaker in college and then switched to unity. I just started with Godot last year, I like it a lot so far. I used to climb weekly but the pandemic caused me to fall off, I only went a few times in 2021. Going climbing more regularly would be great.

Oh, I didn’t know MNFurs had a discord. I’ll join there now.

#60950 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Nicky!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.