Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for a fur who's either a fursuit maker, or confident in sewing

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Looking for a fur who's either a fursuit maker, or confident in sewing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hello! I’m looking for a fursuit maker or someone with sewing knowledge.  My feetpaws were made incorrectly by someone and my bodysuit was made correctly by another maker. The feetpaws took 4 months to complete, and the maker didn’t listen to anything I had to say. So I’m stuck with a drastic different orange. I’m thinking that I would like to order a yard or even less of the correct color (orange faux fur) which I can order from my maker. and have someone else sew it onto the end of the legs for my bodysuit. Its a bit hard to explain but I would totally be open to sending pictures in DMs or in person.

The Tl;Dr is my feet paws, are a completely different shade of orange, from my bodysuit. and the bodysuit’s legs stop really abruptly, I was wondering if someone could help me extend the right color of orange to hide the off colored feetpaws

#56383 Quote
    There’s a woman in Burnsville who fixed my fursuit paws and she’s also fixing a friend’s head. Her Telegram is @kokoru927, and she might be able to help you out if you provide a tip!

*tackle hugs you*

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.