Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for a room

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hello!

I’m currently living in the Twin Cities and looking to find a room to rent. My current apartment rent is going up pretty high and will not be able to sustain myself anymore. While I do have a bunch of stuff I plan on getting a storage space for most of it.

If anyone has a space or knows someone that is looking to have a roommate. Would you like to chat about it and see if it’ll work or point them in my direction?

I could go into more details in private for sure and give more about who I am, what I make, where I work, and the like.

If you want to get a hold of me quickly. My discord is Orangebunny#0285

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.