Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for a room for FurSquared

Home Forums Conventions Looking for a room for FurSquared

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #45937 Quote
    I currently have room. If you can chip in towards the cost of the room that would be great. Currently it’s just me and <strong style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; zoom: 1; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased !important;”>inuyasharules31 . Also I’ll be driving down so if you need a ride your more than welcome to join us. I’m a girl as well
    #45938 Quote
    I currently have room in my room. If you can chip in towards the cost of the room that would be great. Currently it’s just me and inuyasharules31 . also ill be driving down so if you need a ride your more than welcome to join us. This will be my first convention, also im a girl if that helps.
    #45939 Quote
    Okay cool! Do you have a chat program I can contact you through? I may also have another lady artist who is looking for a room if you have space for more
    #45940 Quote
    For chat programs i mainly use Facebook Messenger or sometimes i use KIK

And yep, i reserved the room for up to five so if necessary i can get a rollaway bed or ill just bring my sleeping bag and use that

#45947 Quote
    Sweet!  I PM’d you
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.