Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for a room/room-mates in the 'cities' area!

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Looking for a room/room-mates in the 'cities' area!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hey hey there folks!

Foxy seeks a good home! Err wait, that sounds weird sorta… XD

Still, It’s true. I’m hoping to move at the end of June (into a permanent place!). I’m working full time and should be able to afford something around 400-500. (with or without utilities included; it depends!)

I’m more shooting for western St Paul. I take public transportation. (Fairview & University is my green line stop!) so I’d need at least access to that regardless of the location. (I’d rather take a shot at being flexible and end up with some furry/furry friendly roomies I can be comfy with than someone I really cant tell a thing. (I do kinda want to actually hang my Tauren back up! Not really adult, but its darn close enough.)

I’m sorta new to the cities are, so am not expecting a bunch; and my criteria may not fit well for all I know. All I can say is that I’m pretty dedicated to doing my share of things, be it financially or simply keeping things clean /orderly! (Though I can get a little cluttery in my space from time to time.)

I’d even be willing to actually do all/most of the cleaning for a reduced rent! Every penny can count.

In a way, I kinda need a hand! I eventually would like to get a studio or something; but I’m not in the best position for that at the time being.

In the end, I’m a good guy that’s not gonna steal or mess your stuff up. Just could use some cool folks to be around; hopefully to game with! or something… (At least have dinner with occasionally!)

I can cook and am sometimes handy. (Can do some car repairs!)

@bounder on telegram is the best way to get ahold of me!

Bounder Fox / Taevin Marat

#56160 Quote
    PS: My email is fine too, [email protected], the other messengers listed in my profile are not very well attended at the time being!

🙂 Oh, and have a good one; thanks for reading!

^.^

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Bounder.

Bounder Fox / Taevin Marat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.