Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking For Custom Steam Machine Decals

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance For Free/For Barter/For Sale/Lost And Found Looking For Custom Steam Machine Decals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    So as my gamer friends will know, I have a custom built Steam Machine which is my pride and joy, and my favorite gaming console to play on (besides the Xbox of course). About six months ago I upgraded it into a super-slim PC case, which makes it the perfect size for a proper video game console. But, it needs to be pimped out!

I want to know if anyone in the Twin Cities area has a vinyl cutter and would be open for a few simple decal commissions to decorate the case, or if they can refer me to anyone that can do such. I’m not looking for anything overly complex, just a few Steam insignias and some text. I can discuss details and measurements and such to anyone interested. I would like to get these made before Furry Migration, please.

#43532 Quote
    Someone here might have a plotter, I don’t know, but if you’re looking for a company solution, FastSigns does what you want.

We considered getting a cutting plotter for a while for purposes of papercraft props, but overall it’s only useful in very niche projects like the Halo helmet.  For larger armor pieces, like what we tend to want to do more often, it doesn’t work well.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#43534 Quote
    I’d check out http://www.creativecolorstudio.com/

They do all the decal work for my car club and are very good to work with. They do everything from full car wraps to 1″x3″ window decals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.