Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for one more person for Fur Squared 2015

Home Forums Conventions Looking for one more person for Fur Squared 2015

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    I have myself and three others who live within WI who are trying to attend, however my funds atm are rather low and me and the others are hoping to have a 5th person to help split costs.

One of the others is willing to drive for me and the 5th person if either one or both help pay for gas and, as previously mentioned, rooming. There’s a lot more to discuss about it, so I hope that whoever could use a ride there or needs a room can talk with me.

Thanks for reading ^^

#28359 Quote
    Actually, forget it, made new plans and there isn’t a need for a 5th person. Sorry there ^^;
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.