Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for Room Mate in Minneapolis or St Paul for August

Home Forums Regional Discussions Minnesota Metro – Twin Cities Looking for Room Mate in Minneapolis or St Paul for August

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hi!My name is Farelle (Jennifer), and I’m looking for a room mate situation for August of 2014.  I’m looking for someone who is fairly relaxed, but doesn’t mind social things happening such as an art jam in the common area.

To be honest, about 10 days of every month I’m planning to be down in Chicago. I have a cat named Dr. Watson who is very calm and gets along well with other cats.

I don’t want to sound too picky but I need someone clean, and someone with a steady job. I can spend about $400-500 for my share.

Hit me up at [email protected] if you are interested. Plenty of time to meet and see if we match up. =)

SO MUCH CHEESE!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.