Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for room, or roomies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    I am looking for a room, or I can get a room to share with others.

I am a fursuiter, clean, quiet, easy going Yena.

Four people total max, at least 18 years old, people who know how to shower and I like quiet from about 3am till 10 am.

No drugs at all, alcohol is fine if you are at least 21 years old and can control your self.

Former roomies love me because I am a great room mate.

If you stay with me, I require a non refundable payment for the spot, if you reserve the spot and then back out, I keep payment, because you prevented me from filling that spot.  In other words, you buy that spot, use it or not.

If I can manage to replace you last minute, I will refund your money. I’m not trying to make money, just not lose money.

If I secure a spot with your room, I will pay, even if I have to bow out, that is how room shares work, I will not be burned ever again.

Thank you and I hope to secure a spot and have hella fun at this convention ^”^

-Yena Da Choppa Hyena-

#31604 Quote
    Are you looking for Thursday-Monday room, or something shorter?

I’ll join you if you get a room and do thurs-mon. (I don’t want to get my own room because i still don’t know if I’d arrive Thursday or Friday, but i want to have thurs available just in case. I’d pay the same either way and let you know before hand.)

I’m 23, also clean and quiet. Not a (very) late night person, and not a druggy or drinker

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Kehmet.
    #32553 Quote
    Hi, I was wondering if you still have the available for the room still open for the convention. I’m willing to help with paying for the room.

You can PM me here about how much I need to contribute and also where the hotel would be.

I would also like to say that I’m 25,  clean and quiet. I mostly go to sleep by 1am. Not much of a drinker. I also don’t do drugs in my whole life.

Hey this is LGslam. If you are still looking for a room, I just got some availblity in my room now. The hotel i reserved is in the Hyatt Regency hotel that the convention is at.

If interested, you can PM me about sharing/spltting the room.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by LGslam.
    #33067 Quote
    I’ve got a room with space available if you’re looking still
    #33162 Quote
    Still looking for a room mate
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.