Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for some help from a fursuit maker/repairer

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Looking for some help from a fursuit maker/repairer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hello! I recently purchased a new fursuit partial from someone on Instagram, and it came as a bucket head type suit. It currently is too small and wont fit my head with my glasses on, and smooshes my partners nose and face when he wears it, some parts are also coming undone, the eyes need to be remade since in shipping they did not protect him in any way, and the suit’s eyes are now warped. some parts are unglueing themselves, and I’d really just like someone to take a look at him and see if they could do some minor adjustments. We can talk about pay. I would pay to fix his eyes, but if you wont charge for that, I’d be greatful.
    #55431 Quote
    OH OH! I know that eye style! That’s a JustRaviry suit, I own two of their works myself and I love them so much!

I’d absolutely LOVE to take a look to see what I can do! I’d be so very honored to work on him! I’d be happy to send you some pictures of my work, do you have a different social media we can chat through? (I’m assuming Instagram by looking at the screen shot, my user there is @Loomerrz) I’m not the best with figuring out this website quite yet ‘:)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Loo.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#55435 Quote
    Hope you get things sorted soon! I might know a guy too. Best way to get ahold of me is through telegram @hrtfltruth

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.