Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking to be a roommate!

Home Forums Regional Discussions Minnesota Metro – Twin Cities Looking to be a roommate!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hey there!

August 21st I start at St. Paul College and I was looking for anyone who might be in search of a prospective roommate! I am not particularly fussy about anything, but I am not used to the area to really jump in on my own quite yet. I am moving from around the Hudson, WI area though I have ventured to the Twin Cities pleeeenty of times!

A little about me? I’m a 22 year old lass from the cheese state. I will be studying for biology and then will do a transfer pathway after 2 years. I can be pretty shy but I am very outgoing and open-minded. I always enjoy trying new things and exploring! I often take roadtrips and will probably travel to Sweden once or twice during my 2-year study! I am very clean and tidy, so don’t really ever expect to do my dishes or clean up after me–I am pretty particular about cleaning up after myself. I am quite, spend a lot of my off-time gaming or going on walks/hikes with my dog!

Some of my requirements;

• Must be willing to allow my corgi to move in with me–no exceptions. Honestly this is my one and only rule as she is my baby and I can’t imagine living anywhere without her.
    • I don’t really like a sloppy living space, so it would be nice to have roommates who don’t always leave dishes around or just generally dirty areas??? IDEK
    • Not much else than those two things. I am not one for parties so if having people over quite often into late hours of the night is your thing, don’t contact me! :'< I’m sorry.

Feel free to hit me up however~

E-mail: [email protected]

Telegram: Moonmeat

Discord: Moonmeat#4291

FurAffinity: Grimmyr

#48332 Quote
    sorry moon i don’t have my own place i maybe moving in with my cus sooner or later and maybe getting a 3 bedroom apartment or house don’t know depends and if we did it would be outside the twincities but if you ever want to talk let me know im born and breed MN fur moved around alot but from MN
    #48333 Quote
    Aw it is the thought that counts though, honestly! I am not too picky on where I will be situated, just definitely closer than where I am now. I am about an hour’s drive from campus and I don’t want to drive that 3 times a week plus the drive to work ;;

Also aha did someone change the tag to fluffy tail of doom? xD I snorted when I saw it.

#48654 Quote
    Just wondering if you’re still looking for roommates? Me and my roommate are looking for a third so we can possibly rent a townhouse/home. We live in Scott county which is about 30-40 mins from the Twin Cities. (I know there’s a bus that can take you to the University campus) If you wanna know more, heres my topic: https://www.mnfurs.org/forums/topic/looking-for-a-third-roommate-to-split-rent-of-1250-in-home-prior-lake/#post-48650
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Kindred.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.