Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking to get more involved

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Looking to get more involved

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hey there, my name is Timbre (pronounced tam-burr) and I’ve recently decided to get more involved in the fandom. I’m actually heading to Fur Squared today! Aside from the fandom my interests are music (I’m a multi-instrumentalist in part due to being an ex-music major) and engineering, which I am a student of now. I’m looking forward to meeting you guys and I’d love to come to some of the events!
    #55617 Quote
    There’s an unofficial romp at Clifton E. French Regional Park at 11am in Plymouth you could come to and I could introduce you to few fluffs.

if you want to chat more you can catch me on my Telegram (@hrtfltruth)

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#55624 Quote
    Hey there Timbre and welcome to MNFurs!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

In regards to your thread title, what areas of our community are you looking to become more involved in?  Just wanted to inquire as I am curious.  We are always looking for more volunteers so I look forward to hearing your input here.

I am also part of the MNFurs staff (I run the Events Department) so if anymore questions/concerns arise, please let me know.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#55627 Quote
    In general I was referring to going to events and meeting new people, but I would be interested in learning about what volunteering opportunities are available here too! I may not be able to give too much of my time between school and work schedules and living about an hour away from most events (I’m around the Cambridge-Isanti area), but I’d be glad to help where I can!
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Timbre.
    #55701 Quote
    Hello and welcome Timbre!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.