Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Loring Park Fursuit Romp TO BE RESCHEDULED –

Home Forums Events – Loring Park Fursuit Romp TO BE RESCHEDULED –

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I’m a newbie. But if the weather is fine, and I have the day off. I would love to attend. But currently, it’s looking like I’ll have to work tomorrow, since a new employee may not show up for their shift, and I’m on call to come in. :(

That’s okay, if you cannot make it, then I hope you have a good Sunday at work!

– WEATHER UPDATE –

Hey guys, it looks like it’s going to just be overcast all afternoon and the harsh rain is not coming ’till very late afternoon into early evening.

The romp is still a go so see everyone at 2:00 !  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#31050 Quote
    – CANCELLED –

The romp has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#31143 Quote
    – RESCHEDULE UPDATE –

Hey there…This romp will be rescheduled for the middle of next month.

Keep an eye out for an official announcement and I may or may not keep this thread as the official thread.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31159 Quote
    If you want to make it a slightly bigger romp, the Northern Spark Art festival is the night of Saturday the 13th at multiple sites in Minneapolis. I ran into some suiters romping around the riverfront in the past. You could schedule Loring Park for early afternoon, take a dinner break and the have an evening romp.

I’ve worked with the festival for the last few years including this year. I’ve also attended them as well, and there are thousands of people who attend.

If you’re interested, let’s talk at the picnic tomorrow.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.