Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Loring Park Fursuit Romp TO BE RESCHEDULED –

Home Forums Events – Loring Park Fursuit Romp TO BE RESCHEDULED –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

The romp has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date !

WHAT:  Loring Park Fursuit Romp

WHERE:  Loring Park

WHEN:  Sunday May 10, 2015

MEETING SPOT:  Vineland Place Parking Ramp – UNDERGROUND PARKING – Next to Walker Art Center

MEETING SPOT ADDRESS:  727 Vineland Place, Minneapolis, MN 55403

MEETING SPOT SCREENSHOT:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0hjb0c9syqpaog/Screenshot.jpg?dl=0

PARKING RAMP INFORMATION WEBSITE:  http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/parking/ramps/parking_vineland + http://www.walkerart.org/visit/directions-and-parking

TIME FRAME:  2:00 – 4:00

PARKING RAMP COST SCREENSHOT:  IN LINKS ABOVE

PARK MEETING SPOT (FOR THOSE WHO PARK ELSEWHERE):  Sculpture Garden

WHO:  You because you are a furry =p

WHY:  Fursuiting, shenanigans, socializing, photography, etc…

RSVP?:  Not necessary, but you can post here if attending

WHO IS COMING (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm, Crescent (T), Mute Batters (T), J. Wolfe (T), Poetry Ninja

We hope to see many of you there for some good old fun!  :)

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Cancellation

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#30589 Quote
    Put me down as maybe. Will depend on how I am felling that day

#30590 Quote

Put me down as maybe.

Will do Crescent, thanks!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#30747 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP –

Hey there!  We are about a week and a half away from this.  Hope that many of you can make it for fursuit fun and other shenanigans!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30755 Quote
    put me down as going pleas
    #30757 Quote

put me down as going pleas

You got it!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30810 Quote
    Could you mark me down as tenative?
    #30820 Quote

Could you mark me down as tenative?

Will do, hope to see you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30822 Quote
    Might be there… but I might park in the Walker ramp as its $4 for up to 12 hours if there isn’t a special event. And it’s a lot closer to the sculpture garden and stuffs. =3
    #30823 Quote

Might be there… but I might park in the Walker ramp as its $4 for up to 12 hours if there isn’t a special event. And it’s a lot closer to the sculpture garden and stuffs. =3

Cool, I will mark you as tentative for now.

Good to know on parking and perhaps something to look at next time around!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30907 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP 2 –

Hey there…The Loring Park Romp is next Sunday!

This is on the last day of AniMinneapolis so come on over to the park if you want more fursuiting fun or if you are bored and looking for something to do.

Keep in mind that the meeting parking ramp in my first post is a tad pricey.  Be sure to car pool and share the expenses.  If you do not want to meet in the specified parking ramp, you are free to park elsewhere.

I have updated my initial post on a meeting spot in the park for those that do not park in the ramp with us.

See everyone there next weekend!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30923 Quote
    – PARKING UPDATE –

Hey there, I have a parking update to share with everyone!

Due to AniMinneapolis still going on at the Hyatt this Sunday, I am changing the parking ramp meeting location from the Convention Center ramp to the Vineland Place Parking Ramp.

Please review my initial post (first post) in my thread with all of the information.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30994 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP 3 –

Bumping this thread again as this is on Sunday…I really hope the weather changes because as of now they are calling for rain all day.  >.<

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31004 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

Hey there everyone…As of now the romp is still on, however, the weather is not looking very good for tomorrow.

I will keep everyone updated in a timely manner throughout tomorrow morning!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31043 Quote
    I’m a newbie. But if the weather is fine, and I have the day off. I would love to attend. But currently, it’s looking like I’ll have to work tomorrow, since a new employee may not show up for their shift, and I’m on call to come in. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.