Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Lost tiger (w/blue hoodie)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aerak 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heyo, finally checking this of my put-off-till-later list, I think one or two years ago, I may have left a blue hooded sweatshirt at an Oval meet. On the back it advertises my sister’s martial arts school Legacy American Martial Arts and features a black and white striped tiger. I know, awesome, right, how could I just lose it or leave it somewhere, I’m a derpy otter x3

I think I also left a brown cap with an otter face on it at some point somewhere, and then there’s that black WALL-E t-shirt, egad eventually I will have lost every piece of clothing I own and then I’ll be completely naked well that doesn’t sound too bad actually xP

#52252 Quote
    We’ll have to check with our quartermaster once he gets back from BLFC to see if it’s in the lost and found. Generally speaking we don’t usually hold onto items for that long.

MNFurs is a 501(c3) educational non-profit organization. We provide events in the Minnesota area, but we also provide learning opportunities, scholarship programs, and we provide charitable work with our members for others nonprofit organizations. Our board of directors is elected each year by our membership, from our membership

President of MNFurs
    Furry Migration Hotel Liaison

Need help with something? Ask me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX