Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Lugia Kigurumi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hello everyone,

I have this kigurumi of Lugia from the Pokémon series I am looking to part ways with. It is custom-made I ordered on commission a few years ago and it now sits in the back of my closet. It has been worn a handful of times and has barely ever seen the outside. The suit itself is somewhat worn as one of the knots holding the eyes has come apart. It has been made to grow in as many times the legs and wings drag along the floor whenever I’ve worn it. the feet are foam built around size 11 men’s slippers. Included too are homemade gloves that give the wings extra shape.

Currently I do not have a price on this. I may give it away but I am yet undecided. I would love to see it in the hands of someone who can make it look a thousand-times better than what it is now.

Email me if you are interested or have questions regarding the kigurumi itself.

~JM

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Maniiac.
    #43826 Quote
    I’m Super interested!! Do you have a pic of it worn and or the stains on the arms? I LOVE this. I could trade something (depending on what you like) or i can make art! Check out SaltyPuppy on FA!

🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.