Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Magic the Gathering Repack Draft

Home Forums General Discussions Card, Board, and Role Playing Gaming Magic the Gathering Repack Draft

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hey, folks! My roommates and I are running a repack Magic the Gathering draft some time this month (we are hoping for the 16th, but we haven’t heard back from a couple places we could host it at) down here in Mankato. The money raised by the event would help us afford moving expenses for the coming month.

The blocks we are looking to included are: Return to Ravnica, Tarkir, Theros, Mirrodin, Amonkhet, and maybe some core sets. Each pack would come with the same amount of cards as a normal Magic Pack, but mixed together from the above sets. All rares would haven average online cost of $5.00 or less (for those who care about such things as it wouldn’t affect the cost of the draft or packs).

If all goes well, we will also be selling baked goods for your nomming pleasure.

If you have any questions, let me know. I’ll be posting more details as they are confirmed.

#52548 Quote
    We are confirmed having the event on June 17th at Double Play in Mankato in the Raintree Mall at 1:00pm. Entry fee is $7.00.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.