Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

March 26th Community Forum – Hopkins Caribou @ 4pm

Home Forums MNFurs Announcements March 26th Community Forum – Hopkins Caribou @ 4pm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

It’s time for the monthly MNFurs Community Forum! What is a community forum, you may ask? It’s a place you go to learn about important stuff going on in your local furgroup, and give feedback on past events and voice concerns and ideas for the future. Still with me?

In short: It’s where to go to make your voice heard.

Join us at the Hopkins Caribou before the next furmeet for coffee and discussion.

Agenda:
    Who are you?

Feedback for MNFurs – things you love, things you are “meh” about, and things you hate.

Events – What’s coming up and is there anything you would like to see us do?

Election Debate Questions – Did you know two new board members will be elected later this night? We have four people running and we need to grille them and make sure we know who’s right for the job. Create the questions we will be using at the election debate later in the evening.

#38899 Quote
    March 26th
    #39393 Quote
    Hope you all have a good time tonight!

As I mentioned in my post in the introduce yourself section here, I’m definitely planning on making it to the furmeet 2 weeks from today since I’m still out of the area for my spring break and I’m making my way back up there on Monday, which is the end of my break.

Hope to see some of you and introduce myself in person 2 weeks from now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.