Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

March Community Meeting Agenda

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times March Community Meeting Agenda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    First and foremost, to clear up any confusion; yes there is a Community meeting before the Candidate Dialog on the 7th at the Arden Hills Davannis. The community meeting will start at 6 PM instead of 7 as normal. Those who attend the full community meeting and Candidate Dialog will get more hours for THIS year’s election cycle so if you are short a few hours attending the Community meeting and Dialog that follows this is an easy way to get those hours.

The community meeting will be run in the traditional fashion, however I am keeping the Agenda as slim as possible and will be moving things along quickly. There will be a short break after the community meeting has ended before we move to the Candidate Dialogue in which case the floor is turned over to the Election committee to run for the rest of the night. This is to ensure that the candidates have the most time to speak and so there is time for Pre-Voting after.

Old Business

-Spring Picnic Discussion and updates – Kellic
    -Open Floor for old Business (keep it short)

Department Updates

-Web Update – (Kurst)
    -Community Update – (Yarrick)
    -Con Update – (Kellic / FM Staff Present)
    -Board Update (Any BoD member Present)

New Business

-Petco Tree of Hope: Spring – Unico
    -April Alternate Meet
    -Open Floor for New Business (again will be kept short)

–5-10 min break–

Candidate Dialogue and Pre-Voting until 9pm following the Break

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#29371 Quote
    Since Kellic is currently in a different country I don’t think he’ll be doing any updates.

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#30367 Quote
    Okay, so, I was wondering when and where the Community Meeting was for March 6th?

When things look down, challenge them by looking up and seeing the light.

#30375 Quote

Candidate Dialogue and Pre-Voting until 9pm following the Break

???

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#30376 Quote
    I believe FlyingFire is referring to the April community meeting, not the March one. Aerak just put up a post explaining what we are doing with the community meetings.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.