Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Meet The Candidate Grumble

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    The following is Grumble’s responses to a set of questions given to all candidates by the Minnesota Furs Election Committee. These are the unedited responses given to the committee. The only changes made by the committee was to format them for consistency between the posts.

Tell us about yourself.

The art and the desire to be furry.

How will you continue to volunteer in the community after being elected to the board?

I am currently staff at the convention and plan on continuing to do so.

How do you view events like Furry Migration and Werecamp impact Minnesota Furs community today and tomorrow?

I think they are great.

What do you feel are areas where you want to further develop yourself? Why?

I like to learn new things. Not sure why.

How can Minnesota Furs reach out to other communities local and national in furry and other fandoms?

I don’t know.

What are two things that you would like to see accomplished/improved during your tenure?

I would like to see st-cloud get an event again.

One goal of MNFurs is to promote education. How do you intend on helping promote education

Education is a broad topic and I am not sure.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.